Current Search Strategies that Will Increase Your Exposure
Mastering search engine optimization (SEO) is very much like trying to hit a moving target. With hundreds of search engine algorithm changes every year, it can get overwhelming and even a little frustrating. Just when you think you have it figured out, new technology emerges, online consumers evolve and search engines publish major updates. Instead of trailing behind, it is critical that you know the tried and true SEO techniques that will drive traffic to your website today and in the future.
This SEO workshop will provide you with strategic and tactical knowledge to boost your online visibility. Whether you are building an effective SEO plan from the ground up or just looking to optimize your already awesome strategy with advanced-level tips and tactics, this Masterclass is for you. You will walk away with both the strategic ideas and nitty gritty tactics to get the greatest visibility and conversion for your company.
You’ll receive an online interactive workbook to use during the workshop, which will allow you to walk through exercises, and personalize the information you learn to your company or brand.
At the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Stay ahead of Google updates and prepare for SEO of today and tomorrow
- List common technical problems that plague sites and how to fix them
- Use persona data to attract targeted traffic
- Take keyword research to a deeper level, including uncovering search intent
- Build a search-engine friendly website structure
- Get the most out of mobile and voice queries
- Develop a content strategy based upon topical density that drives traffic
- Identify high quality backlink opportunities
- Put it all together— Create a customized, step-by-step SEO plan to get results
- Use checklists, benchmarks and workflows to get your SEO work done
- Report results and initiatives to key decision makers within the organization
About Your Instructor: Mindy is the founder and president of Market MindShift, as well as a digital marketing strategist, national speaker, trainer and published author. Mindy has taught search engine optimization courses to companies of all sizes. Mindy co-authored The Marketing Avengers and Rich and Thin: Slim Down, Shrink Debt, Turn Calories Into Cash (McGraw Hill). She is a contributor to SearchEngineJournal.com and has been interviewed on Fox, NBC and ABC. She has also been quoted as an expert in The Huffington Post and The Washington Post. She is also an adjunct marketing professor at Grand Canyon University.